- 1 Can of Valcom Bamboo Shoots
- 2 Tbsp Valcom Red Thai Curry Paste
- 1 large can TCC Coconut Milk
- 2 Carrots sliced
- 200g Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 300g Thinly Sliced Chicken
- 1 Lime
- 2 Sliced Spring Onions
- 4 Cups of Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp of both Ginger and Garlic
- 1 Small Packet Udon Noodles
- Heat oil, ginger and garlic in a large saucepan.
- Add liquid chicken stock, red curry paste, coconut milk and stir.
- Add sliced chicken and continue to heat for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles, carrots, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add spring onions and lime juice to taste and serve immediately.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Bamboo Shoot Slices
- Valcom - Thai Red Curry Paste
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk