- TCC Premium Coconut Cream x 2
- 2 packet Pad Thai noodles
- 500g chicken breast
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 brown onions
- 2 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 jar Valcom yellow curry paste
- Shredded red cabbage to serve
- Lime wedge to serve
- Coriander to serve
- Cool noodles according to packet instructions. Set aside
- Heat oil in large wok on med-high heat. Stir fry chicken in two batches for 5 mins or until golden. Transfer out of pan and set aside
- Add onion to the pan, cook until beginning to soften.
- Add vegetables - broccoli, capsicum and carrot to the onion and stir fry until tender.
- Add curry paste and cook until aromatic.
- Stir in coconut cream, return the chicken to the wok and simmer. Season to perfection.
- Massage noodles through curry, serve in bowls and top with cabbage, coriander and lime. Enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Yellow Curry Paste
- TCC - Premium Coconut Cream