- 400g Fresh Tiger Prawn
- 80g butter
- 1 stalk of curry leaves (leaves only)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 10 tbsp flaky cereal
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Heat up cooking oil and pan fry tiger prawns until prawn shells turn orange. Set prawns aside.
- Heat butter in a wok until melted. Add in curry leaves and cereal. Fry till fragrant.
- Add in prawn, Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Toss around and mix well. Serve immediately
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Oyster Sauce