- ½ jar Valcom Laksa Soup Paste
- 270mL Ayam Coconut Milk
- 450g Heinz Steam Fresh Beans Broccoli & Sugarsnap
- Fresh Coriander Bunch
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 460g Salmon Skin-on Fillets
- 190mL water
- 1 Fresh Lime
- Maharajah's Choice Plain Pappadams 100g (Optional)
- Plain Rice (Optional)
- Pour yourself a glass of your favourite wine, and consume throughout cooking. The ingredients are quick and easy with no prep. It's super simple and quick and only uses a single frying pan, which you also use to serve it up. Let's go!
- Heat 1 tbsp of peanut oil in a 12" Frying Pan (you'll serve from this dish)
- Add ½ jar Valcom Laksa Soup Paste and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add 270mL Ayam Coconut Milk and 190mL water. Bring to the boil.
- Add 3 bags of Heinz Steam Fresh Beans Broccoli & Sugarsnap (frozen veg).
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and add 460g Salmon Skin-on Fillets (skin side up) and cover with lid.
- After 5 minutes, the skin will easily peel off. Place Fish Skin in Microwave for 90 seconds, or until crispy.
- After 10 minutes (or until fish is cooked to your preference) remove from heat.
- Rinse, dry, and chop a bunch or coriander, and place in a pile on top of the fish.
- Place crispy fish skin on top of the coriander, squeeze half a lime over the dish, then add the remaining lime as wedges.
- Take the frying pan straight to the table, and serve (optionally accompanied with microwavable Pappadams, and plain white rice).
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Laksa Paste