- Canola oil , Organic Hakubaku Noodle Organic Udon, sweetcorn, bean sprouts, broccoli, peas, carrots, bamboo shoots, brown onion, ginger, garlic Tofu, Lime, fresh red Chillies, chilli oil, Vegetable stock, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, pepper, basil
- In a pot, Fry onion, chilli, ginger and Garlic in a pan with canola and sesame oil.
- Slice silken tofu thinly and marinate in all sauces
- Add water to the pot with vegetable stock and add all sauces to taste and chilli oil
- When vegetables are nearly ready, add Noodles and seperate gently.
- Prepare pan with canola and sesame oil, and fry tofu
- Plate up Pho Pot, with tofu on top and garnish with more chilli oil, fresh chillies, basil and bean sprouts.
Brands and product used
- Hakubaku - Organic Udon Noodles