- 500g of Breast Chicken
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- Obento nori sheets
- Cucumber, sliced
- White rice wine/ white vinegar
- Cooked rice
- Cos lettuce
- Salt & Pepper
- Soy sauce (to serve)
- Mix the white vinegar and a pinch of salt in cooked rice and mix until flavours are desired.
- On the side, chop up the breast chicken into thick 1cm slices on a non-stick pan. Season with the curry powder and some S&P.
- Lay out the Obento nori sheets Onto a bamboo rice roller and scoop rice onto the sheets evenly and in a thin layer.
- Place a small amount of cos lettuce, Cucumber and avo evenly on the rice horizontally.
- Roll the sushi using a bamboo sheet roller and cut to serve in soy sauce.
Brands and product used
- Obento - Sushi Kit