- 100g Vermicelli
- 100 grams egg noodles
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 230g jar Volcom Laksa soup paste
- 200 grams sliced chicken fillet
- 100g raw peeled prawns
- 400g tin TCC Coconut cream
- 500 mls chicken stock
- 1-2 TBSP Squid fish sauce (to taste)
- 1 TBSP Brown or coconut sugar
- Kaffir Lime leaves
- Fresh bean sprouts, Coriander and sliced red chillies to serve
- Prepare egg noodles and vermicelli as per instructions and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile add 1 TBSP vegetable oil to a wok or pan and heat, then add the jar of Laksa paste, and stir until fragrant.
- Add sliced chicken and stir fry until cooked.
- Add 1 tin Coconut Cream, coconut sugar, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves and 500 mls Chicken stock. Bring to the boil. Turn down to simmer and add in the 100g prawns, cook for a few minutes then turn off.
- Place noodles in a serving bowl, top with Laksa, half a sliced egg, and garnish with coriander, lime wedges and sliced chillies. (Optional)
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Valcom - Curry Paste Laksa