- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 cup of fresh prawns (peeled tails in tact)
- 1 Tbsn Sriracha sauce (optional)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage (red and green)
- 1 cup (200 g) of Broccoli stems cut into julienne style
- 3 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 4 green onions
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to season
- Fresh Chilli (optional)
- Fresh coriander to garnish (optional)
- Heat sesame oil in wok over medium high heat, add garlic, green onions, and onion and ginger and cook until soft and aromatic.
- Add the peeled prawns (and fresh chilli if using) to the mixture and stir until prawns are light pink.
- Add shredded cabbage, broccoli stems, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sesame seeds to the wok and toss until the cabbage is tender (but not soggy).
- Serve immediately and top with extra sesame seeds and coriander/additional chili if desired and Sriracha sauce (optional)
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce