- -2 packets 90 sec microwave brown jasmin rice-sushi seasoning -1 200g pack smoked salmon -1 ripe avocado cut into slices-1small Lebanese cucumber cut into julienne strips-1 sheet of nori seaweed cut into fine strips to garnish-1 Spring onion finely sliced to garnish -Kewpie roasted sesame dressing to garnish -Kewpie mayonnaise -Pickled ginger-Wasabi -soy sauce -sesame seeds
- Heat Packets of brown jasmine rice in microwave sachets as directed on pack for 90 seconds
- Place heated sachets of brown rice in a shallow bowl & sprinkle with sushi seasoning. Using a spoon or wooden paddle gently mix seasoning through rice & pop in fridge to cool down to around room temperature for a few mins
- Meanwhile slice avocado, cut cucumber & slice spring onions ready to assemble sushi bowl.
- When brown rice has cooled down scoop a few spoonfuls into bowls, add sliced avocado, julienned cucumber & portions of smoked salmon. Add a squirt of kewpie mayonnaise to the side, & dress bowl ingredients with soy, kewpie roasted sesame dressing & wasabi to taste. Garnish with spring onions, finely sliced nori sheets, pickled ginger, wasabi & sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Kewpie - Mayonnaise
- Kewpie - Dressing Roasted Sesame