- Valcom Thai Style Laksa Paste
- Rice vermicelli noodles
- Bean sprouts
- Water chestnuts
- Coconut milk
- Fry the Valcom Thai Style Laksa Paste and fresh chilli in a wok until it starts to smell delicious.
- Prepare the rice vermicelli noodles by soaking them in hot water - leave this off to one side until we are ready to dish up.
- Add the chicken to the wok to seal, and then lower the heat.
- Add coconut milk and water to the wok and let it simmer.
- Add the capsicum and water chestnuts before serving so that they keep their crunchy fresh texture.
- Drain and dish up the rice vermicelli noodles, and pour the Laksa soup in each bowl until the noodles are totally submerged.
- Add a generous serving of bean sprouts and coriander to each bowl. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Laksa