- For dough:
- 150 g plan flour
- 60 g warm water ( 35 C )
- 1/2 tsp yeast
- 1 pinch slat
- For filling:
- 150 g cabbage ( fine julienne )
- 1/2 carrot
- 2 sheets obento yaki nori seaweed ( shredded)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 white pepper
- 1/2 tsp lee kun kee sesame oil
- 1 tsp lee kun kee soy sauce
- For the dough, add the yeast into the warm water set it side for 5 minutes, then add the flour and salt into the yeast water, knead into dough, then cover with the plastic wrap, let it proof for 30 minutes.
- In the mean while, put the cabbage into a blow, add 1/2 teaspoon of slat and mix, let it set a side for 15 minutes, and then squeeze the cabbage water out.
- Grate the carrot then squeeze the juice out.
- Combine all the filling ingredients together and mix well, and then divide into 4 portions.
- When the dough is finished proofing, divide into 4 portions, then round it into a ball, then flat it thin, and then put the filling into the thin dough, wrap it up, and then use the rolling pin lightly roll it about 3-4 cm thick.
- when finished all the pancakes, heat the pan on medium, put 4 tablespoon of oil into the pan, fry the vegetable pancake both side until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
Brands and product used
- Obento - Yaki Nori for Sushi
- Lee Kum Kee - Black Sesame Oil
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce