- 1 packet firm tofu cut into cube
- oil for frying tofu
- For the sauces1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp Korean red chilli powder(gochugaru)
- 1 tbsp Yeos Sesame Oil
- 2tbsp Obento Mirin
- 1/3 cup water
- For Garnish1 chilli red seeded
- 1 stalk scallions
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- Pat dry tofu and cut into cube.
- Heat up pan into medium heat then add oil. Fry the tofu until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Add the mixed sauce to the pan with fried tofu and lower the heat.
- Simmer the tofu until the sauce reduced.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with scallions, chilli and sesame seeds.
Brands and product used
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning