- 300 grams Tofu (Cut into squares)
- 150 grams Snow Beans
- 6 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 3 pcs. Spring onions (Chopped)
- 4 tbsp. ABC Sweet Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Obento Rice Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. Chilli Powder
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Sesame Seeds
- Sliced Red Chilies
- In a medium heated pan, pour the vegetable oil then fry tofu both sides until golden brown then set aside in a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, dilute sweet soy sauce, vinegar, water, chilli powder, salt & pepper.
- In a medium heated pan saute spring onions & garlic until shiny not burn.
- Add the diluted sauce mixture, then allow to it reduce.
- Once the sauce is reduced and thickened, add snow beans and fried tofu.
- Mix it well then transfer in a bowl, garnish with sesame seeds and sliced red chillies.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce