- 2 pieces of duck breast with skin, approximately 190g-200g each
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 bunch, Asian greens such as Choy Sum or Pak Choy
- 3tbsp Valcom Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2tbsp cooking oil
- 100ml TCC Premium Coconut Milk
- 1tbsp Squid Fish Sauce
- 2 kaffir leaves, thinly sliced. Extra for garnishing
- Coriander, for garnishing
- Wash and pat dry duck breast with paper towel.
- Lightly score the skin of the duck breast with parallel line with a sharp knife.
- Lightly season the duck breast with salt and pepper.
- Airfry duck breast at 195C for 5 mins until the skin crisp up.
- Reduce temperature in airfryer to 160C and continue to cook for another 10-12 mins. If the airfryer becomes too smoky, stop the cooking and drain the oil in the airfryer basket before continuing. Once cooked, rest the duck breast for 5 mins before slicing.
- Meanwhile, blanch Asian greens. Drain and set aside on a plate.
- In a saucepan, heat up Valcom Thai Red Curry Paste with cooking oil for 5 mins. Add TCC Premium Coconut Milk, Squid Fish Sauce and kaffir leaf. Bring mixture to boil. Once boiled, turn off fire and keep curry sauce warm.
- Arrange duck breast on top of the blanched Asian greens. Gently pour Thai red curry sauce on the plate.
- Garnish with extra kaffir leaves and coriander.
- Serve warm.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Valcom Curry Paste Red
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk