- 1 Cup of Basmati Rice
- 1 x Small Onion Finely Chopped
- Left Over Cooked Chicken
- Handful of Chopped Sugar Snap Peas (or any green veg in your fridge)
- 2 tsp grated Ginger
- 2 blocks of S&B Curry Sauce (I like the Hot one)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce
- 1tsp of Seasame Oil
- 2 Spring Onions finely sliced
- Put your rice on to Boil for 5 minutes and then Steam for 8 minutes (makes perfect rice every time)
- Whilst the rice is cooking, heat a large Wok and fry the onion and ginger for 2-3 minutes
- Add the chicken and Sugar Snap Peas for 3 minutes until sizzling hot
- Whilst your Chicken and Peas are Sizzling Pour a cup of boiling water and your 2 blocks of curry sauce into a small pan and with a whisk let this disolve into a liquid.
- Put your Cooked Rice into the Wok with the Chicken and Veg and stir well
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix 3 eggs with the Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil. Add this to the Rice Mixture, let it set a while in the corner of the Wok and then stir through.
- Turn off the heat and stir through the Spring Onions into the Rice Mixture
- Add heat to the curry sauce and slowly bring to the boil keep adding hot water until the consistancy you like.
- Serve the Chicken Fried Rice into Bowls, Top with Curry Sauce and some extra Spring Onions for garnish.... Delicious
Product used in recipe
- S&B - Golden Curry Hot