- 3-4 cups Cooked jasmine rice
- 1/2 Cup Fozen corn and peas
- 4 Slices Spam (diced) (Subs: Chinese sausage, cooked prawns or diced bacon)
- 1 medium diced onion
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 dash Chinese cooking wine
- 1 dash Light soy sauce
- 3 dash Squid brand fish sauce
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Peanut oil
- 1 Tsp Sesame oil
- 1 medium diced carrot
- 1/2 Spring onion
- Salt and pepper
- Add peanut oil to a hot wok, on high heat
- Moving fast, cook and scramble the egg
- Add onion and garlic and saute.
- Add vegetables and spring onion, mix and toss. Add spam.
- Add rice, then all seasonings (sugar, Chinese cooking wine, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce). Toss in wok. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve, then garnish with more sliced spring onion.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce