- 2/3 cup jasmine rice
- 1 and a 1/3 cup water
- 165 ml coconut milk
- 2 bunches bok choy
- 1/2 red onion
- 8 snow peas
- Coles Chicken Kebabs with honey and soy, 5 pack
- 2 T oil for cooking
- Add rice, water and tin of coconut milk to small saucepan. Bring to boil, stir and turn heat down low to simmer for 10 minutes. Stir regularly to prevent burning.
- Roughly chop red onion. Cut ends off bok choy and wash stems. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a fry pan and add vegetables. Cook for 3 minutes. Add snow peas for the last minute. Serve on plate.
- Heat remaining oil in the same fry pan. Remove chicken from skewers and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Sauce may burn but this is OK, it tastes great.
- Serve rice on plate with vegetables. Add chicken when finished.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk