- 2 bowls overnight rice
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 carrot (cut thinly and sliced)
- 3 tbsp tom yum paste
- 4 tbsp corn
- 1 spring onions
- 1 tsp Squid Fish Sauce
- Heat up wok and add oil and egg. While frying, use your spatula to break up the eggs. Once cooked, remove and place on a bowl.
- Add oil into wok, add carrots and corn, and stir fry until almost cooked.
- Add rice into wok and break the rice up with spatula. Add in fish sauce and tom yum paste and stir through.
- At the end, add in eggs and use part of the spring onion and stir through. Keep some spring onions for garnishing. Stir fry for 1 minute and turn off fire.
- Plate on a bowl or plate, garnish with coriander and spring onions. Enjoy while it's hot!
Product used in recipe
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Valcom - Valcom Tom Yum Paste