- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 shallots (sliced thinly)
- 3 egg tofu (Cut into 1.5 cm thickness)
- 200g minced pork
- 1/2 tsp Yeo's pure sesame oil
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Lee Kum Kee chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Lettuce (tear into pieces)
- 1 spring onion (sliced thinly)
- Coat cornstarch around egg tofu
- Heat flat pan with oil and pan fry egg tofu until brown on both sides. When done remove to a plate.
- On the same pan, add a bit of oil, garlic and shallot. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add minced pork, oyster sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce and chicken stock. Stir fry until half cook. Add water and let it boil.
- Place lettuce leaves on plate. Remove minced pork and place on top of lettuce leaves and add fried egg tofu on top of minced pork.
- Garnish with spring onion. Can be eaten with rice.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Oyster Sauce
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce