- 180 g enoki mushroom
- 5 slice bacon
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lee kun kee oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp lee kun kee soy sauce
- Cut of the enoki mushroom bottom, divide the mushroom into 10 portions, then cut the bacon strips long enough to roll it around the enoki mushroom, use a toothpick to hold the edge.
- Heat the pan, add a spoon of oil, then put the mushroom bacon rolls fry it until golden brown, then remove the toothpick, place it on the plate.
- Combine corn flour, water, sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce and mix well. Then heat the pan again, pour the sauce into the pan, stir the sauce until thick, then pour on to the mushroom bacon rolls.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce