- 1 red shallot (sliced thinly)
- 400g chicken thigh (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 bunch of kailan vegetable (cut 1 inch)
- 1kg yellow egg noodles
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 fish cake (approx 200g) (sliced thinly)
- 1 spring onion (sliced thinly)
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Squid Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee chicken stock powder
- Mix sauces (oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce) all together into a bowl and set aside. Heat up wok with oil and add shallot. Stir fry for 10-15 seconds.
- Add chicken thigh into wok and scoop in 2 tbsp of the mix sauces. Stir through and stir fry chicken until almost cooked and then add fish cake.
- Add 3 cups of hot water and let it boil. Once boiled, add chicken stock and noodles.
- Once noodles have soften in the wok, add in the rest of the sauces and vegetables. Stir fry and mix well for approximately 5-6 minutes until sauce evaporates. If you need more water, you may add bit by bit.
- Once ready, remove from wok and serve on plate. Sprinkle some spring onion on top of noodles when serving.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Oyster Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Chicken Bouillon Powder