- 100g chicken cubed
- 100g prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 1 medium brown onion sliced
- 1 carrot cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 bunch of broccolini cut into thirds
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 200g pad thai rice noodles
- 1 jar (240g) Valcom Pad Thai Paste
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Place rice noodles in a pot of boiling water and cook as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan and fry onion until translucent. Add chicken and prawns until almost cooked through. Add the carrots and broccolini and stir fry until cooked to your liking.
- Add Pad Thai Paste to pan and mix well.
- Rince noodles add to the pan together with snow peas, fish sauce and sugar. Stir through over high heat.
- Push mixture to one side of the pan and add 1 teaspoon of oil to the other side of the pan. Add egg and cook for 1 minute. Stir through the rest of the mixture.
- Squeeze lime juice over mixture and serve.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Pad Thai Paste
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce