- 1 tbsp of bottled minced garlic
- some ready-to-cook and eat rainbow coleslaw salad
- some spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp of ABC sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of banana catsup or banana sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- a spray of virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fried rice
- Spray a little oil in frying pan.
- Fry minced garlic for a minute under medium heat.
- Add rainbow salad and cook for a minute.
- Add fried rice and mix with salad.
- Add sweet soy sauce and banana catsup. Mix rice with the seasonings for a minute.
- Add some sesame oil and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle some spinach leaves on top for garnishing.
Product used in recipe
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce