- 200 grams of chicken thigh fillets
- Half a broccoli
- 5 slices of ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Cut the chicken thigh into small bite-sized pieces and cut the broccoli into small florets.Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a wok and add in the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until they are fragrant and aromatic.Add the chicken fillets and broccoli into the work and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix the curry paste and water until well dissolved, pour into the wok. Cook the curry covered for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the chicken and broccoli are well cooked.Add the soy sauce to season the curry. Ready to serve.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Yellow Curry Paste
- Lee Kum Kee - Light Soy Sauce