- 500 Brined Jackfruit or Langka in Filipino (sliced)
- 1 Onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. GInger (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 can 400ml TCC Coconut Cream or Gata in Filipino
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
- Few sliced Chillies
- Heat a small casserole with oil in a medium temperature then saute onion, garlic and ginger for 2-3 mins.
- Then add the Jackfruit, mix well along with the sauteed ingredients.
- Allow the jackfruit to slight brown not burn then add chillies.Mix well together then season with pepper and fisha sauce.
- Add the cocounut cream and sugar then mix. Allow it to simmer and reduce for about 10 minutes,
- Then it's ready! Garnish with spring onions and basil leaves is optional.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream