- 300g Spinach Leaves
- 1 Large Onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 can 400ml TCC Light Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp. Shrimp paste
- 3 tbsp. Fish sauce
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
- Few sliced Chillies
- 100g Leftover Pork or Chicken Shredded
- Heat a small casserole in a medium temperature.Add oil then saute onion, garlic, ginger and shredded pork for 2 mins.
- Add the light cocounut milk then mix. Season with fish sauce and pepper. Allow it to simmer and reduce for about 10 minutes.
- Add the Spinach leaves, mix and let it reduce for 3 mins. Add slice chillies and mix then it’s ready.Season with fish sauce and pepperAllow it to simmer and reduce for about 10 minutes,Add the Spinach leaves and let it reduce for 3-5 mins.Add slice chillies and mix then it’s ready.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Lite Coconut Milk