- 1 packet of edamame beans
- 3 glove of garlic minced
- 2 anise seeds
- 1 chili
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- S&B Soup Mix for Oden
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add in S&B oden soup mix
- Add edamame beans to the pot and return to boil. Cook for 3-5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Add cooking oil to a large fry pan. Add aniseed and stir fry until fragrant
- Add garlic and chili. Then add boiled edamame beans to pan and quickly coat evently. Remove from heat.
- Place the edamame in a sealed container. Give it a good shake. Season with salt and generous black pepper before serving.
Product used in recipe
- S&B - Nanami Togarashi/Assorted Chili Pepper