- 4 Red Snapper Fillets (approx 2.5 cm thick)
- 250 gms Pre-cooked Jasmine Rice (I used a trio of Red, Brown & Wild Rice )
- 6 Baby Bok Choy Leaves (sliced)
- 2 Tbs LKK Light Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbs Shaoxing Wine
- 2 Tbs Yeo's Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbs Sugar
- 4 cm piece Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 1-2 tsps Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Red Chilli (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbs Coriander Stems (finely chopped)
- 8 Tbs Water
- Spring Onion Curls
- Red Chilli (finely Chopped)
- Coriander Leaves
- Lime Juice
- Place sauce ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to the boil, simmer 1 - 2 minutes, to infuse flavour, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Heat the rice, according to packet instructions.
- Cut 4 rectangles of baking paper, large enough to enclose the fish & twist the ends to seal.
- Place 1/4 of the rice in the centre of the paper, top with 1/4 of the bok choy & a snapper fillet (skin side down)
- Drizzle with 2 Tbs of sauce, bring the sides of the paper together & fold twice, twist the ends & secure with twine.
- Place the parcels on a tray & bake at 180 C, for approximately 15 minutes (cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fillet)
- To serve, place the parcels on a plate, drizzle with a little more sauce & a squeeze of lime juice. Garnish with spring onion curls, red chilli & coriander leaves.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Lee Kum Kee - Light Soy Sauce
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil