- 300g. fresh salmon – no skin (cut into 1 cm. thickness)
- ½ brunch of Broccolini (cut into 5 cm long)
- 4 tbsp. canola oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- 8 red birds eye chillies (more or less to suit your taste)
- 1 handful Thai basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Chinese rice wine
- ½ tbsp. fish sauce
- ½ tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp. oyster sauce
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Mix all seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and put aside.
- Crush garlic and birds eye chillies with mortar and pastel until it becomes a course paste. Put it in a wok with oil.
- Turn the heat up on high and cook the crushed garlic and chillies for 2-3 minutes until nice and fragrant. Then add salmon and gently stir until salmon is cooked.
- Add all seasoning from step one and stir until combined and add Broccolini and quick stir for a few minutes then turn the heat off. Add Thai basil leaves and stir until combined and serve it with cooked Jasmine rice. Enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce