- Filling:220g Shrimps
- 12 pieces wonton wrappers
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, for dipping
- Seasoning:1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Squid brand fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- Cut 2/3 of the shrimp into small pieces. Mince the remaining 1/3 of the shrimp into ground shrimp. Combine the shrimp with all the Seasoning ingredients together. Stir to mix well.
- Assemble the shrimp wontons by placing a piece of the wonton wrapper on a flat surface. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the shrimp filling on the middle of the wrapper. Do not overfill.
- Fold to form a tri-angle shape. Using the thumbs and index fingers of both hands, press and squeeze both sides of the wonton towards to the center to form the folds. Make sure the wontons are sealed tightly. Place the wrapped wontons on a floured surface or baking sheet.
- Air fry at 370c for about 7 minutes. Flip the wontons over and air fry for 5 to 7 minutes longer, until golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately.
Product used in recipe
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce