- mee hoon, 200gwombok, 2 leaves
- chicken thigh, 1 pieceeggs, 2salmon fillet, 1 piece
- Soak the mee hoon until soft.Brush 0.5 tbs soy sauce on salmon. Pan fry the salmon in a hot frying pan with oil, until done. Remove and place on a plate.
- Pan fry the eggs in the frying pan until golden brown. Remove and cut into strips.Mix 0.5 tbs soy sauce with chicken. Stir fry the chicken and wombok and mee hoon and eggs together, with the sauces and pinch of salt. When everything is cooked and mixed evenly, scoop to a plate and eat with salmon.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Light Soy Sauce
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce