- 1kg Prawns
- Worcestershire sauce, butter, Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce
- Wash prawns and peel off the head of the prawn. Clear it of the intestines.
- Season clean prawns with salt and pepper.
- Deep fry the prawns until golden and skin appears crispy.
- For the sauce combine 2 Tbls of butter., 2Tbsl of oil from the fried prawns, 3 Tbsl of Worcestershire sauce, 2 Tbsl of oyster sauce and 5 Tbsl of sweet soy sauce. Add 1tsp of lemon juice or to taste.
- Serve with a basic salad and rice.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Oyster Sauce