- 30g Valcom Green Curry Paste
- 60ml TCC Coconut cream
- 1/4 cup frozen vegetable Mix
- 1 tablespoon Vege Oil
- 200g Steamed rice(recommend cold rice)
- 50g Seaweed flake(optional)
- 1 egg
- Heat oil and stir-fry green curry paste until fragrant.
- Add Coconut cream and frozen vegetable and stir fry until sauce thickens.
- Removed the heat and mix the steamed rice.
- Again Stir-fry high heat until it becomes your favorite concentration.
- Meanwhile, cook the fried egg.
- Place egg on top of fried rice and sprinkle with seaweed flakes. Enjoy.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Green
- TCC - Coconut Cream