- - 4 frozen Dim Sims- 1/2 cup Mayonaise that will add oil on food when heated.- 2tsp Chilli seeds: optional- Frozen Veges enough for two servings such as: 1 frozen chopped Carrot and 4 frozen cut balls of Broccoli and 1 frozen scrapped Corn.
- PREP:2mins COOK: 21mins SERVES: 21: Combine the frozen Dim Sims with the frozen veges in a fry pan
- 2: Defrost the food at a medium temperature, rolling the food over every 4 minutes to roll around the defrost ice.
- 3: After 15mins add 1/2 cup of Mayonaise. Stir all the food to be covered by the Mayonaise.
- 4. After the next 3 mins Stir all the food around again. Then after the next 6 mins after adding Mayonaise stir the food around again.
- 5. The Mayonaise has then started to add oil to become a fry, so all food is cooked.
- 6. Optional: Sprinkle the Chilli seeds over the top of the defrosted, fried food to serve.
Brands and product used
- Kewpie - Mayonnaise