- 300g (1 bunch) of Kangkong
- 8 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce (or to taste)
- 2-3 Tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil
- Clean the Kangkong in a bowl of water and vinegar. Remove the tough ends of the Kangkong stems, separate the stems from the leaves, and cut the stems up to have 1 inch pieces.
- Fry around half of the garlic on the frying pan until light brown. Remove the garlic from the pan and set aside.
- With the remaining oil, stir in the rest of the garlic and stir fry for around 1 minute. Add in the Kangkong stems and cook for around 3 minutes or until tender, Add in the oyster sauce and mix well.
- Mix in the Kangkong leaves and cook for around 1 minute or until wilted. Add about 1 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce or to taste.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce