- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450g salmon
- 500ml water
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 potatoes
- 1 box golden curry sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce or to taste
- Add oil in a saucepan and pan fry the salmon until it turns golden brown.
- Add all sliced vegetables and add water. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 15 mins or until the vegetable are cooked through.
- Break the curry blocks into pieces and add into the suacepan, stir until the curry bloks are completely dissolved and the sauce comes thick.
- Cook for another 5 mins in a low heat and stir contstantly.
- Serve in a bowl of rice.
Product used in recipe
- S&B - Golden Curry Medium Hot