- 6 large eggs
- 2 tsp LKK Soy sauce
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 150g Green beans, trimmed and sliced into 3cm pieces
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add LKK soy sauce and pepper and whisk until well combined.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add green beans and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove green beans from pan and fold into egg mixture.
- Cook egg mixture in batches. Cook on one side for several minutes until golden brown then flip and cook for several more minutes until egg is cooked. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Serve with rice topped with fried shallots.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Superior Light Soy Sauce