- 1/3 cup green curry paste
- 500g chicken breast thinly sliced
- Half diced onion
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 capsicum (I used half green and half yellow).
- 2/3 cup of light coconut milk
- Cooked brown rice
- Spring onion and chilli to decorate
- Heat pan with splash of oil.
- Add chicken, onion and green curry paste for around 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and coconut milk, reduce heat and cooked for 5 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice and decorate with chilli and spring onion.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Light Coconut Milk