- 500g Chicken diced
- 2x cans coconut milk
- 1x sml zucchini chopped
- 1x sml capsicum chopped
- 300g pumpkin chopped
- 1x lge onion chopped
- Peanut oil
- 3x tbl spn Green Thai curry paste
- Handful snow peas chopped
- 1/2 cup Coriander
- 2x tspn Squid brand Fish sauce
- Either 1/2 tspn crushed ginger or 2x slices of ginger
- 1 tspn sugar
- Rinse rice well. Add 1/3 of the rice's volume in water and 2/3 of its volume in coconut milk. Ie 1 & a 1/2 cups rice = 1/2 cup of water and 1 cup of coconut rice.Add ginger and bring to boil and let boil for 10 min and then sit for 10 min.Remove and sliced ginger.
- Splash of peanut oil Ina hot pan and cook onion until clear and add chicken.
- Add curry paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, pumpkin, capsicum, fish sauce and sugar and cook for 5 min.
- Add 1x can of coconut milk and let simmer 3-5 min before adding 1/3 of coriander.
- Serve when rice is ready and garnish with remaining coriander.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce