- Assorted vegetables
- Volcom Green curry paste
- Coconut milk
- Palm sugar
- Fish sauce
- Kaffir like leaves
- Heat jar of curry paste and 2 tbs of oil in a pan until fragrant
- Add 200ml coconut milk , simmer for 5 mins or until thick
- Add assorted vegetables , chilli and remaining coconut milk ( 200ml ) simmer 5 mins
- Add a tbs of fish sauce and tsp of palm sugar and couple of kaffir lime leaves . Stir . Cook until vegetables are cooked through .
- Serve with rice and topped with basil , fried shallots , chilli , and lime wedge.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Green