- Grill LambPotatosCarrotsGarlicYellow onions
- Grill the lamb at 200 degrees for 20 min along with the potatos, full unpeel garlic and carrots on a griller.
- After 20min, drain the water on the griller and peel the garlic and smash the garlic, adding salt, sugar, oyster sauce to cook with the water to make the sauce for about 5min.
- Then put the sauce over the lamb and grill till lamb fully cook or if prefer medium cook, then just put the sauce over the lamb and eat with rice or have it with boiled vegetables.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Oyster Sauce