- 10pc green Tiger prawns - remove she'll ( head optional ) & devein .
- 1tbsp Peanut Satay Paste
- 4 finely sliced birds eye chilli
- 4 thinly sliced Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 3 tbsp Obento Mirin Seasoning
- 2 tbsp black & white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- 1 TSP minced garlic
- 1 TSP minced ginger
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Fresh lime wedges
- 3 whole Lebanese cucumbers sliced thinly into ribbons
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow capsicum
- 1/4 cup sliced sliced red onion
- 14 wonton wrappers sliced into strips & deep fried until crispy & golden brown
- Green Oak Leaf Lettuce
- Fresh coriander & mint leaves
- 1/4 fresh lime juice
- Place cleaned Tiger Prawns onto bamboo skewers & marinade with a combination of Peanut Satay Paste , fresh chilli , minced Kaffir Lime Leaves, garlic , ginger , Obento Mirin Seasoning, sesame oil .
- Place prawns on hot grill / Bbq for 4 minutes ( they cook quickly) place on serving platter , drizzle with additional marinade
- For the salad : toss together crispy Wonton Strips , cucumber ribbons , sliced yellow capsicum, sliced red onion , lime juice , fresh coriander & mint leaves , fresh chilli , sesame seeds , spring onion , sesame oil , Obento Mirin Seasoning.....serve on a bowl lined with Oak leaf lettuce.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning