- 1 packet of Hakubaku Soba Japanese Noodles
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 1 Green Capsicum
- 1 Carrot
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Crushed Peanuts
- 1 teaspoon Red Chill Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Yeo's Sesame Oil
- Dressing: Mix soy sauce, honey and sesame oil and chill
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes and wash with cool water.
- Thinly slice carrot, red and green capsicum while noodles cook.
- Combine sliced vegetables to noodles. Add dressing and stir. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts and red chilli flakes and serve.
Product used in recipe
- Hakubaku - Hakubaku Organic Soba