- 2 litres premium chicken stock
- 2 tbs salt reduced soy sauce
- 1 tbs Shoaxing wine
- 5 cm piece of ginger peeled, cut into thin slices
- 150g dried ramen noodles
- 16-20 frozen pork and ginger dumplings
- 1 carrot peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 150g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 tspn sesame oil
- Cayenne chilli, finely sliced
- Spring onions, finely sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Heat the chicken stock in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the soy sauce, Shoaxing wine and ginger, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and dumplings and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes or as directed on the package.
- Stir in the carrot, snow peas and sesame oil, cook until heated through. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Ladle noodles, dumplings and soup evenly amongst serving bowls and garnish with chilli, spring onion and sesame seeds.
Product used in recipe
- Hakubaku - Hakubaku Organic Ramen
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Lee Kum Kee - Salt Reduced Soy Sauce