- Chicken breast 1 pierceGinger GarlicCornstarch Mirin Soy sauce
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces then beat them to make them smaller.
- Shape the chopped chicken breast into small balls and coat with cornstarch.Cook the balls in the heated pan with 1 table spoon of olive oil.(pour in 5mil of water and put the lid on to cook the chicken balls tender.)Take the chicken balls out fro the pan and put it aside.
- Pour Mirin and soy sauce (the ratio is 1:1) and sauté the chicken balls for a minute or two.Break the Hakubaku somen(30g) in half and cook for 1.5 minutes in boiling water, drain and then toss in the pan with left over sauce from the chicken balls.Toss the noodle with salad leaves in a bowel.
Brands and product used
- Hakubaku - Organic Somen Noodles