- 400g chicken300g cauliflower florets300g green beans1 tbsp. fresh coriander120g brown rice3/5 cup waterRed Curry Sauce90g brown onion, chopped2 tsp. garlic clove, crushed1 tsp. cumin1 tsp. ground coriander4 tsp. red curry paste200ml canned coconut cream (light)200g Italian canned crushed tomatoesHimalayan salt1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large pot and saute the onions until soft, add the garlic, chicken, spices, salt and curry paste and cook for a further 4-5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the coconut cream and crushed tomatoes, simmer for 20 minutes until it starts to thicken and the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a saucepan over medium temperature and cook the brown rice for 25 minutes or until the rice has expanded. Add more water if required.
- Steam the cauliflower and green beans in a steaming basket over boiling water until softened.
- Combine the curry, vegetables and brown rice and top with fresh coriander and there is your one pot wonder!
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red