- 1 brown onion
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 450 gram microwave brown rice
- 1 tbs red curry paste
- 1 can light coconut cream
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 500 gram chicken breast cubed
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 chilli
- Lime wedges
- In some oil, fry roughly chopped onion until soft. Add curry paste and stir til fragrant. Add coconut cream, stock, peanut butter and chicken. Put on low heat and simmer for 8 mins.
- In the mean time, cook microwave rice.
- Put rice and curry on serving plates. Add spinach leaves, chilli, roughly chopped peanuts, shredded carrot and a lime to each plate. Serves 4.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red