- 8 fresh king prawns
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup roughly chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup asian basil
- 4 frozen Roti Paratha
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup deep fried spring onions
- lime quarters to season
- ABC Ketchup Manis
- Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Kewpie Mayonnaise Sriracha
- Cook roti in a non stick pan and set aside.
- Shred lettuce, cabbage and roughly chop herbs, and loosely toss in a bowl.
- Place roti on plate and place herb salad on top of roti.
- Place prawns on top of salad and dress with Ketchup Manis, Kewpie Mayo and Kewpie Sriracha.
- Finish with a sprinkle of crushed peanuts and deep fried spring onion, and a squeeze of lime.
Product used in recipe
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce
- Kewpie - Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Kewpie - Kewpie Mayonnaise Sriracha Flavour