- Jasmine Rice
- Place 400grams of lean pork fillet into a non-stick frying pan with oil over medium heat until cooked. Remove from heat, thickly slice pork and drizzle with hoisin sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Shred two cups of Chinese and Red Cabbage, finely sliced green shallots (3) , sliced green capsicum (1), thinly slice 1 carrot, 2 tbs mirin, 2 tbs rice wine, dribble of soy sauce - all into a bowl with lemon cut into wedges (to serve).
- Heat 90 second cup of jasmine rice in the microwave to serve. Simple!
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Hoi Sin Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Salt Reduced Soy Sauce
- Obento - Rice Wine Vinegar
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning