- ABC original chilli sauce
- Garlic, shallot, sugar, salt, mustard, cumin, coriander, bay leaf, curry powder, pepper and clove
- Onions, carrots, boiled potato’s, broccollini, lentils, chickpeas.
- Coconut cream, tinned tomato, vegetable oil.
- Fry onions in a small amount of oil until soft and brown, add garlic and cook for 1 min. Add in all spices together with the tinned tomato’s and add 4 table spoons of abc original chilli sauce, then cook for 3 minutes.
- Add carrots, cut up boiled potato’s, brocolini, lentils and chickpeas. Mix.
- Add 1 can of coconut cream. Mix and let simmer for 15 minutes! Serve with flatbread and rice.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Chilli Sauce Original